Thursday 29 December 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME = DRESSING UP TIME!!

Thoroughly disappointed this season with the dress selections, I am now spotting some major players in the run up to the New Year, too many dresses, so little time.

Net-a-porter have an amazing red Chiffon number, with a flowing silhouette and drape that Florence herself would be proud of.
Amazing... all I need is a wind machine



Maxi is still high on the agenda as can be seen on all my top 3 choices today, this season the nation finally finding out that curvy girls can wear maxi’s without looking like princess Leia’s ugly, lumpy  sister. Top end Maxi's I cant afford this year (or any other year in the near future) but here are my remaining top two faves at the moment from Net-a-porter.



2nd place goes to....

Simple and elegant but so fun, I love the colour blocking detail Roksanda Ilincic has used here, purple is becoming a deep love of mine, purse healthy at a modest £885

1st prize goes to.... Alberta Ferretti.


So my love affair with grey does not seem to have passed. And there is a reason.  How could anyone not want this piece of art.  at £7,430 yes I would be completely broke and have to sell all my belongings but its sooo pretty!!! So, it wins.  Hmm... what can I sell in my flat to bring in some extra spending pennies.......

No comments:

Post a Comment