Tuesday 3 January 2012

FIRST MINI PURSE

Hey Y'all... ok I'll stop that now....

Just wanted to show you my first mini purse I've made.  I'm so proud!  needs a little bit of work, i've messed up the sides of the zip a little but I might give it away as a freebie because, hey, who doesn't like a freebie!!  I'm working on the 2nd one now so hopefully I'll feel happy enough for someone to actually buy it once I've improved my sewing skills.

I want one for me, maybe I'll keep this for myself and use it for advertising, sorry, will let you know!!






Ain't it pretty!  I would love to know if you like it too, please leave a comment if you like.....  Hopefully I'll have the next one finished in no time.

NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON ETSY, CLICK ON PHOTO TO TAKE YOU TO THE HAYLE AND REIGN ETSY SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment